Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Accepting nominations: Notable Leaders in Cannabis
Ready to submit your nomination? Start here.
Green Market Report will publish the inaugural Notable Leaders in Cannabis feature in an exclusive August 3rd special section and online August 7th on GreenMarketReport.com. The feature will showcase top leaders in cannabis nationwide. Your company and its executives are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year's honorees.
The deadline to nominate an individual for this inaugural feature is June 14, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Ready to submit your application? Start here.
Important criteria for consideration:
Notable Leaders in Cannabis must....
- Be based in the United States to qualify. If the nominee is a remote employee or works from home, they must live and be based within the United States to qualify.
- Be an executive currently serving in a senior leadership role (three levels or less from the company CEO) or lead cannabis initiatives at a large company (100 employees or more). Business owners/founders, independent consultants and nonprofits are also eligible.
- Have made (or be making) a measurable impact through his/her/their role and continue to have the power to effect change.
- Is making significant contributions within their industry and/or community.
- Assumed a leadership position outside of the candidates’ own organization or company including professional organizations and civic/ community service initiatives.
- We will accept up to three submissions per company.
4 tips for completing the nomination form:
- Focus on the nominee's accomplishments, not their organization's accomplishments.
- Include specific details (facts, figures, numbers, percentages, company names if possible) when describing the nominee's accomplishments.
- Emphasize the nominee's experience over the last 12-18 months. (Current scope of work, board memberships & philanthropic involvement)
- The nomination must speak for itself; the editorial team will not contact nominees for further information.
To get started, click the application link and sign in to your account. If you do not have an account, you will be asked to create one before you can proceed with the nomination form. Before you begin the nomination process and/or login to your account, please carefully review the nomination details below. Note: There is no fee to nominate. We recommend using chrome or firefox web browsers to complete your application.
Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by June 14 to be considered. All required sections of the form must be completed for consideration. Please note incomplete answers may result in disqualification.
You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital headshot (300 dpi minimum) of your nominee and include a link to an online published bio such as LinkedIn during this process. Self-nominations are accepted.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes. Green Market Report editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations. Do not submit information that is subject to change by the August 3 publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
Green Market Report will publish this year's feature in an exclusive August 3 special section and online on August 7. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by Green Market Report approximately three weeks prior to publication.
By submitting a nomination for this feature, you have consented to receive marketing, editorial and event related emails from Green Market Report, Crain's and our program sponsors. You may unsubscribe or change your email preferences through links in emails you receive.
Check out our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination or have questions regarding the nomination criteria, please email Ashley Maahs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to submit your application? Start here.