Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Thank you for your interest in Notables!
Find answers to commonly asked questions below. Please reach out to Ashley Maahs for further assistance.
Green Market Report is proud to introduce the inaugural Notable Leaders in Cannabis, part of a time-honored Crain’s program that recognizes leaders across a range of industries for their success and accomplishments both in their field and in their communities. The Notable program began in 2017 and has recognized more than 5,000 leaders in Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Grand Rapids and New York.
Is there a fee to nominate?
There is no fee to nominate.
What is the criteria?
- Be based in the United States to qualify. If the nominee is a remote employee or works from home, they must live and be based within the United States to qualify.
- Be an executive currently serving in a senior leadership role (three levels or less from the company CEO) or lead cannabis initiatives at a large company (100 employees or more). Business owners/founders, independent consultants and nonprofits are also eligible.
- Have made (or be making) a measurable impact through his/her/their role and continue to have the power to effect change.
- Is making significant contributions within their industry and/or community.
- Assumed a leadership position outside of the candidates’ own organization or company including professional organizations and civic/ community service initiatives.
- We will accept up to three submissions per company.
When will I hear back about if I was chosen?
Nominees are notified approximately 3 weeks prior to the special section publication date. Once judging is complete, we will notify candidates that were chosen.
The information is confidential, should I submit it?
All information submitted in the nomination form is subject to publication.
What are the headshot requirements?
High resolution (300 dpi) jpg headshot. Max file size 25MB. If you have trouble uploading an image, please email Ashley Maahs at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your application is processed. Below are examples of appropriate headshots in terms of scale and size of subject.
For special congratulatory ads and promotions of this honor, please contact: Chris Cohen, email@example.com
How do I order extra copies? The special edition Notable Leaders in Cannabis feature will publish in print on August 3 and online on August 7. Green Market Report Finance Summit attendees will receive a special first-preview of the limited edition issue at the event before it publishes online.